Sunday, December 4, 2011

A night at the symphony...

At least once a year Sarah and I try to go the Boston Symphony.  This year we went as a part of our Christmas present to each other.  The first symphony was rather strange, a contemporary piece, but it featured one of my favorite singers - Gerald Finley.  Look him up.   I don't have a picture because you're not supposed to take pictures during the performance...and I'm a stickler for most rules.  Here's a picture of us though:)
And here's another!


The second half of the evening was amazing though.  Another person to look up is Jonathon Biss - great pianist.  His fingers flailed about as if they contained no bones. Smiley face.  Afterward, we went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a drink.  All in all it was a great night out.  We hadn't been downtown in quite a while and we had one of those "Wow, we really live in Boston" moments.  They are getting more rare, but it's nice when we actually like where we live. 

2 comments:

  1. There are people behind you in these photos. How awkward and inconsiderate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! You need to talk to Sarah and tell her you agree with me:)

    ReplyDelete