Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas time is here...


So this year for Christmas we traveled to good ol' Holland, MI to be with Sarah's family.  Like most parts of the country...we had a brown Christmas.  While that made for good/easy travel, it was not winter wonderland.  We were fantastic about taking pictures with our own camera...so here's what we ended up with...

 As you can see, Abigail is in all of them, I (Dan) am in one of them, and Sarah didn't make it into any of our Christmas pics.  Obviously, this is something we're going to have to work on.  All in all, we had a great time.  We saw the entire family and laughed A LOT!

I (Dan) had to go back to MI on January 7th to take my Michigan teacher's tests.  I think they went fine and I'll find out on February 3.  There are definitely pictures of me (Dan) from that trip...so I'll have to post those later. 

1 comment: