Friday, February 24, 2012

Headboard

Well...we have been married for a little over 7 months now.  We have been trying to find a headboard to go with our new bed, but we haven't had any luck finding something we like.  The solution?  A week off from work and about 87 dollars.  Inspired by watching home makeover shows and a recent post by Team Besancon...I went to work.
All in all, it worked out well:)
Since I was working on staining the headboard...I also wanted to repair some water rings on our kitchen table.  I came across this method and got some great results.  I actually did work.  I should have done some before and after pics of our kitchen table, but I didn't think about it. 

"One way to remove white water stains from wood is to use a hot iron on a smoothly-textured, lint-free cloth placed over the stain, iron very briefly (seconds), lift the cloth, and repeat until stain is gone. It really works!"


2 comments: