Friday, February 24, 2012

The Wrights in Boston

We had the pleasure of hosting Sarah's brother (Derek), his wife (Julie) and their daughter (Abigail) this past week.  The accommodations were a little crammed, but it worked out just fine.  I was on February vacation from school and Sarah was able to have Monday and Tuesday off from work to hang out with them.  Normally, people don't visit New England in February because it is usually under snow...but this has been an amazing winter.  Last year...we had had five snow days by this time and had roughly 5-6 feet of snow on the ground.  We lucked out this year and had high 40 degree days and even a 58 degree day. 

The families at the Children's Museum.  Abigail had a good time.
Checking out the ducks.
Grabbing some Sbux coffee!
Abigail is getting a little bit of a higher view from Uncle Dan's back. 
Redbones. 
Would you like to try some?
I wish I could look like that while eating cookies. 
Soccer game.  We play every Sunday night.  I actually had an assist in this one! 
Everyone at Harpoon...I think we were standing on a hill.  If not, I'm about a foot and a half taller than Sarah. 

This really was a fun visit.  We got to do a lot of things and spend more time in Boston than we have for a while.  The Wright family's next stop?  Everett, WA.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun :) Before I even read the captions, I thought: geesh! Dan is so tall.

    ReplyDelete