Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Boston Cantata Singers

 This semester, I got to sing with the Boston Cantata Singers.  They are a semi-professional chorus in the Boston area.  We rehearsed for 7 weeks, for 3 hours every Wednesday night.  The week of the performance we had rehearsal on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and then the performance on Saturday night.  It was a big time commitment, but it was a good time.  

We realized that this was the first time Sarah had "seen" me sing.  Even though it wasn't solo, it was still a performance.  PLUS, I had to wear a tux...and she was excited about that.  I had bought a new suit for our wedding...so this was a first.  
 
Jordan Hall at NEC
The pictures are blurry because Sarah couldn't use flash.  I'm the "bald headed beauty" in the back row...as Sarah put it.


1 comment: