Monday, June 25, 2012

Here we go...

The decision has been made.  Michigan here we come!  I found a job working in Muskegon at Timberland Charter Academy, a K-8 school.  I'll be teaching middle-school inclusion to students with special needs.  I'm excited about changing grades and getting some different experiences under my belt.  Sarah has started looking for positions and there are some prospects...we're praying that she finds something she loves...it'll come:)  She has patience. 

We are excited to be very close to Sarah's family and much closer to my family.  While Colorado is still far, driving could be an option and flights are definitely cheaper.  We are looking to live on the northwestern side of Grand Rapids so that I can jump on the interstate and get to work.  We haven't found a place yet, but we are looking.  We think we will rent an apartment for at least the first year...just to get our stuff unpacked and ready in time for me to start work.  Anyway....we'll keep people updated, but we just wanted to put it out there: The Draegers are coming to Michigan!

1 comment: